The mission of the Retired Educators’ Association of Cape May County (REACMC) is:
- To promote the social, professional, and economic status of retired members.
- To keep members informed about the benefits available to them and how to maintain these benefits.
- To provide meetings during which members may obtain valuable information.
- To promote the general welfare of members, to advance educational standards and to establish and maintain good community relations.
- To further the advancement of public education in New Jersey and the United States.
- To advocate, promote, and urge the passage of local, county, state and national legislation benefiting all retired people.
- To cooperate actively with NJEA, NJREA, NEA, and NEA-R.